See why patients “get it” in seconds
Animated 3D Models of Top Dental Treatments
Takes the guesswork out of what you recommend, why, and how you will do it
instream SHOWPLAN gives you fully interactive 3D models of the top 30 treatments used most frequently by dentists today. 3D treatment animations can be shown from any PC as an essential chair-side educational tool. Each animation is designed to help your patients more quickly understand the nature of an underlying problem, what you are recommending, what will happen if the condition remains untreated, and the entire procedure from beginning to end.
- Fixed Restorations
Why Not Start Your Free Trial Now?
Start using instream SHOWPLAN with full functionality right now. No payment is required to start your 30-day free trial. No training. Just download and start enjoying!
See Exactly What You Want
Zoom in. Zoom out. Move up, down, or around. You are in control.
Each 3D model uses advanced HD graphics to show the problem and the recommended treatment. You or your patient can stop the animation at any time and change the viewing angle to see exactly what you want. Simply click on the screen to change the view – zoom in, zoom out, move up, down or turn the image around.
- English or French.
- Change the view to access customer surveys, conventional 3D/2D videos, and email capabilities.
- Choose a 3D model from the top 30 treatments used most frequently by dentist’s today.
- Easily customize your screen presentation with Options: display background, English or French, sound effects on or off.
- Right click to view the 3D model from any angle: rotate 360 degrees, up or down.
- Simple drop down menu to access different treatment animations.
- Zoom in or out on the 3D model using mouse wheel to get as much detail as you need.
- Use paint brush to circle or highlight areas of interest in different colours.
- Lock the animation in a specific position.
Comprehensive Library of 3D and 2D Treatment Clips
Click to see demo clips
instream SHOWPLAN includes a library of 78 traditional (non-interactive) high-impact educational 3D and 2D treatment videos. Choose short form or long form presentations depending on your patient needs. Video clips are great for providing additional information and reinforcing your treatment recommendation.
✔ Amalgam fillings ✔ Invisible braces ✔ Proper brushing and flossing ✔ Porcelain crown ✔ Periodontitis
✔ Periodontal surgery ✔ Gingivitis ✔ Inlays ✔ Plaque and tartar removal ✔ Veneers ✔ Root canal procedure
Email Video Clips to Patients
Use instream SHOWPLAN to send patients 3D and 2D video clips to help them make a more informed decision without increasing anxiety. Patients can replay animations to become more comfortable with the recommendation while eliminating the need to go elsewhere for additional information.
Send Anonymous Surveys
Get instant customer feedback and real-time statistics
instream SHOWPLAN the only chair-side application that includes a built-in survey tool for quickly and easily capturing feedback on the patient experience. Our clinical trials revealed that most dentists want the ability to administer anonymous surveys because few patients will reveal what they are really thinking, especially if they had a problem or concern. Anonymous surveys enable you to get the candid feedback you need. Choose from a list of ready-to-use questions or create your own. Simply email your short survey to patients following a consultation.
Once your customer answers questions and emails the survey back, instream SHOWPLAN automatically provides statistics for all patients on one page. Breakout data and comments by treatment room to get very precise feedback about patient experiences in your clinic.
Improves the patient experience
Our clinic trials with instream SHOWPLAN revealed that patient care quality went up when the healthcare team knew anonymous surveys were being used. Service provided by staff went up by a nudge simply because patients would be answering a survey about their in-clinic experience. The other good news is that patients often provide helpful suggestions in the comment section. This is invaluable for helping your dental office improve the overall patient experience.
instream SHOWPLAN is $39 per month as a stand alone service and $32.99 per month when bundled with instream TV. Your subscription starts 30-days after your free trial and includes:
- Interactive visual interface for presenting 30 3D treatment models
- A library of 78 traditional 3D and 2D video clips with email functionality
- Anonymous survey tool and a complete statistical report of patient responses
- 3 licenses (Windows or iPad). Additional licenses are $14 per month
- An unlimited number of updates for version 1.0
- Unlimited access to our Help Desk for technical questions
- Month-to-month subscriptions. No long-term agreements to sign