instream CLAIMS™ is secure, fast, and easy. That’s why its the claims transmission solution of choice for the Canadian Dental Hygienists Association and Denturists
Designed specifically for Hygienists and Denturists
instream CLAIMS is built from the ground up to meet the rigorous electronic transmission needs of dental hygienists and denturists:
- Uses a best-in-industry approach that meets or exceeds PIPA, PIPEDA, RCDSO, and all federal and provincial privacy guidelines.
- Digital certificates and advanced encryption techniques are used to securely process over 20 million transactions annually between dental offices and claims payers (or their agents) annually – without a single privacy incident ever.
- instream CLAIMS is the only dental claim service exclusively endorsed by the Canadian Dental Hygienists Association (CDHA) and is included as a member benefit.
Access portal provides real-time updates
instream CLAIMS gives you immediate 24/7 access to an information web portal with complete details on all transactions including:
- A list of all claims sent over the last 90 days
- Answers to questions like “When was my claim was sent?”
- The names of the patients and the insurance carriers to which the claims are referring to
- The error codes if the claim was rejected or the explanation of benefit is the claim was properly adjudicated
- Work more effectively with your patients, other practitioners, insurance carriers, software vendors, and other office staff
- Ensures you are compliant with PIPEDA and other privacy legislation
- Easy to use and does not require any technical knowledge or training
- Access portal provides real-time updates on claim information sent
- Using the internet to transmit data avoids interfering with fax and payment terminals
Integrates with leading practice management software
Major software vendors have integrated and are currently using instream CLAIMS including:
- ABEL Dent Inc.
- ADSTRA Systems Inc.
- Axium Solutions Inc.
- Bridge Network Inc.
- BRS Computing
- Cerebra Inc.
- Computer Station
- ClearDent™ by Process Technology Inc.
- CLG Inc. (AD2000)
- Curve Technologies Inc.
- DentiMax LLC
- Dentrix Canada
- Dialog Medical Systems
- Domtrak Systems
- Edge Health Solutions Inc.
- Exan Mercedes Software Inc.
- Gaargle Solutions Inc.
- Gold Dental Management Systems
- Henry Schein Practice Solutions
- Intersoft Automation
- Logic Tech Corp
- Logiciels INFO-DATA Inc.
- MacPractice Inc.
- Maxident Software Systems
- NetConseil Infomatique Inc.
- Novologik Inc.
- Open Dental Software Inc.
- OptiMicro Technologies Inc.
- Patterson Dental Canada Inc.
- Progident Inc.
- Progitek Dev Inc.
- Sense Incorporation
- Specialized Office Systems
- Timeshift Solutions Inc.
- Windent Inc.
Carriers using the instream CLAIMS network:
- ADSC – AB Social Services QuikCard
- Carpenters and Allied Workers Local 27 – Shingling and Siding Division Health Benefit Plan
- Co-operators (The)
- Cowan Insurance Group
- Desjardins Insurance
- GMS Insurance Inc. (GMS)
- Group Medical Services (GMS)
- Groupe Premier Médical (GPM)
- Humania Assurance Inc
- Johnston Group
- Local 1030 Health Benefit Plan
- Manitoba Cleft Palate Program
- Manitoba Health
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program
- Nova Scotia Community Services
- Nova Scotia Medical Services Insurance
- Nunatsiavut Government Department of Health
- Ontario Ironworkers
- Syndicat des fonctionnaires municipaux de Montréal (SFMM)
- The Building Union of Canada Health Benefit Plan
- U-L Mutual
- U.A. Local 46 Dental Plan
Previously available as the ITRANS Claims Service
If instream CLAIMS sounds familiar that’s because it was formerly available to hygienists and denturists as the ITRANS Claims Service. The ITRANS Claim Service is now available exclusively to members of the Canadian Dental Association.
instream CLAIMS brings the same trusted electronic transmission technology to the needs of hygienists and denturists. Same proven service, technology and track record. Brand new name: instream CLAIMS.