instream CLAIMS is built from the ground up to meet the rigorous electronic transmission needs of dental hygienists and denturists:
- Uses a best-in-industry approach that meets or exceeds PIPA, PIPEDA, RCDSO, and all federal and provincial privacy guidelines.
- Digital certificates and advanced encryption techniques are used to securely process over 20 million transactions annually between dental offices and claims payers (or their agents) annually – without a single privacy incident ever.
- instream CLAIMS is the only dental claim service exclusively endorsed by the Canadian Dental Hygienists Association (CDHA) and is included as a member benefit.
Access portal provides real-time updates
instream CLAIMS gives you immediate 24/7 access to an information web portal with complete details on all transactions including:
- A list of all claims sent over the last 90 days
- Answers to questions like “When was my claim was sent?”
- The names of the patients and the insurance carriers to which the claims are referring to
- The error codes if the claim was rejected or the explanation of benefit is the claim was properly adjudicated
- Work more effectively with your patients, other practitioners, insurance carriers, software vendors, and other office staff
- Ensures you are compliant with PIPEDA and other privacy legislation
- Easy to use and does not require any technical knowledge or training
- Access portal provides real-time updates on claim information sent
- Using the internet to transmit data avoids interfering with fax and payment terminals
Integrates with leading practice management software
Major software vendors have integrated and are currently using instream CLAIMS including:
- ABEL Dent Inc.
- ADSTRA Systems Inc.
- Axium Solutions Inc.
- Bridge Network Inc.
- BRS Computing
- Cerebra Inc.
- Computer Station
- ClearDent™ by Process Technology Inc.
- CLG Inc. (AD2000)
- Curve Technologies Inc.
- DentiMax LLC
- Dentrix Canada
- Dialog Medical Systems
- Domtrak Systems
- Exan Mercedes Software Inc.
- Gaargle Solutions Inc.
- Gold Dental Management Systems
- Henry Schein Practice Solutions
- Intersoft Automation
- Logic Tech Corp
- Logiciels INFO-DATA Inc.
- Maxident Software Systems
- NetConseil Infomatique Inc.
- Novologik Inc.
- Open Dental Software Inc.
- OptiMicro Technologies Inc.
- Patterson Dental Canada Inc.
- Progident Inc.
- Progitek Dev Inc.
- Sense Incorporation
- Specialized Office Systems
- Timeshift Solutions Inc.
- Windent Inc.