Important Network Update – Pacific Blue Cross
What is changing?
- As of December 6th, 2017 electronic dental claims sent to Pacific Blue Cross using the iCA will travel via the instream claims network.
What does this mean for my dental office?
- Round trip time (the time from when a transaction is sent to when a response is received) will decrease from ~20-30 seconds to ~3-5 seconds.
I’m not sure how my office is setup who can help me?
- Your practice management software vendor will be able to ascertain your current setup.
Is there any required changes?
- No. Dental offices transmitting via the CCDWS, the iCA, and dialup do not need to make any changes to their practice management software.
Users with additional questions or inquiries can contact instream Support
- Live Chat www.instreamcanada.com
Toll Free 1-833-582-5246
Mon-Fri 9-5 EDT