Important Network Update – Alberta Blue Cross
What is changing?
- As of October 16th, 2017 Dental offices will be able to submit to Alberta Blue Cross (000090) electronically using the iCA (instream Communication Application).
What does this mean for my dental office?
- Dental providers who transmit claims exclusively via instream and the iCA (instream Communication Application) will be able to start submitting claims to Alberta Blue Cross as of October 16th, 2017.
I’m not sure how my office is setup who can help me?
- Your practice management software vendor will be able to ascertain your current setup, and if any change is required.
Who can help me make the required change?
- I’m using dial-up
- For offices that are already submitting to Alberta Blue Cross via dial-up or CCDWS, no action is required.
- I’m using the iCA (instream Communication Application)
- iCA Versions 3.0 – 126.96.36.199 must be updated to send to Alberta Blue Cross.
- iCA Versions 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11 and later can send to Alberta Blue Cross. No action is required.
Users with additional questions or inquiries can contact instream Support
- Live Chat www.instreamcanada.com
Toll Free 1-833-582-5246
Mon-Fri 9-5 EDT